Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Customers & Tenants, Partners
Phoenix Business Centre remains open with your help – our priority is the safety of our Customers, Tenants and Partners.
In light of the current situation surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to reassure you all that we are taking all the necessary steps to follow the World Health Organisation, NHS UK, Public Health England and other reputable sources of information for guidance.
Positive steps we are taking:
- We have a strict no handshake welcome;
- All visitors will be asked to wash / sanitise hands before passing through reception;
- More frequent cleaning of doors handles, push plates etc with sanitising wipes;
- Sign –posting with helpful advice and reminders of simple good hygiene.
In doing our bit to protect each other and our community from the risk of spreading the Coronavirus, we ask that you think twice before visiting the Business Centre. Please don’t visit if you have any of the symptoms and need to stay at home.
Stay at home if you have either of these coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back;
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly.
How long to stay at home:
- if you have symptoms, stay at home for 7 days;
- if you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms.
Prevention is always better than cure, so, as with the flu virus, the most effective way for people to protect themselves from COVID-19 is to adopt good respiratory and hand hygiene to prevent the risk of infection and a 'catch it, bin it, kill it' approach to coughs and sneezes.
Further Information and Guidance
- Guidance for employers and businesses – Support for businesses who pay sick pay; Support for businesses who pay business rates; Support through the Business Interruption Loan Scheme; and more!
- Advice on how people can protect themselves can be found online at www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response – including stay at home guidance, travel advice and other guidance.
- Guidance – Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice – The Department of Health and Social Care will be publishing updated data every day at 2pm until further notice.